Let’s begin with the most important details:
|Workshop period||21st – 25th August 2017|
2:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m./td>
|60 minutes per class
4 classes per day
|Showcase & Party||25th August 2017
7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
|Adress||Hopspot Dance Studio
|Fees||For members of NET &
|For other participants|
|One class series
(e.g. all 5 days of “K-Pop”)
|60 €||75 €|
|Any additional class series
(e.g. all 5 days of “K-Style”)
|60 €||75 €|
|Registration||Register for workshop HERE|
|Showcase & Party||Free for workshop participants
10 € for other guests
|Showcase & Party ticket||Tickets ONLY available at venue door|
Overview of classes
* A – For advanced dancers with practical experience
* Adv. – For further advanced dancers with good knowledge of technique
Answers by NET Entertainment to frequently asked questions
1. You may register for several classes, you need to send a separate registration on Hop Spot’s website in order to do so. If you register for a class, you book the whole 5 days from Mo-Fr. The time remains the same.
2. We don’t offer single classes.
The reason being that you will learn an entire choreography in all classes.
3. Please don’t be confused by the fees! It’s really simple:
– Hop Spot participants: 60,-€ for 5 days
– Other participants: 75,-€ for 5 days
All workshop participants will receive a wristband that grants them free entry to the showcase and party.
4. Non-participants who only want to go to the party, HAVE to buy a ticket. Tickets will ONLY be available at the door of the venue!
5. All minors that want to stay longer than 10 p.m. have to bring a “Muttizettel” (this also applies to workshop participants).
6. You may participate in all (!) classes! Although the “Advanced Classes” will be difficult, anyone (!) is allowed to participate. We just want to advise you of the difficulty level and what we suggest to those without a lot of experience.
If you still want to try, then you are welcome to register!
Nothing is prohibited.